Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pool Day!


On Tuesday 6/14, the great-grandparents, Uncle Kerry, Mom and Kyleigh came over to go swimming with Stone and I at our pool! We had such an awesome day! Stone really got brave in the pool after he watched how well Kyleigh could swim in the water. An hour or so into our trip to the pool, he was swimming everywhere - even in the deep end!! Swimming is something we have been working on EVERY week (along with Letter Recognition, Writing, Math and Spanish-Whew! Gotta get ready for kindergarten - it will be here before we know it!). Stone is getting better and better every week. We're so proud of our little fish! I have lots of pictures of our fun day in the sun below, hope you guys enjoy! I will have lots of pictures and stories to tell from this weekend. We have a baby shower in the family on Saturday, as well as our Father's Day get together for the Lewis' (Yaaay! Uncle Bubba will be in town!!). Sunday we are getting together for the Ruetz's Papa Day celebration too! Can't wait to share and Happy Father's Day!






1 comment:

  1. Oh the dog days of summer! I wish I had a pool to swim in! Your gramps is lookin good! You cut your hair short?!? It is super chic sexy momma!

    ReplyDelete