Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Has it really taken me THIS long?!!

Well I cannot believe how I have neglected our blog in the past few years. With a big move last April, school and recently graduation, our lives have been busier than we ever imagined!


So much time has past, I feel that it would be best to start fresh from the present and move forward... For starters I graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas on May 14, 2011. We had a big party at our house afterwards and had a blast with friends and family. Thank you to all of our friends and family that sent cards, well wishes and gifts! You guys are the best! Right now I am currently looking for a teaching job. Travis is still working at CED and has a great new boss as of last year. He really likes working in the electrical industry and continues to be successful there. Soon enough, Travis will be back in school so he can graduate (Yeah, we've gone about things a little backwards, but we couldn't be happier nonetheless!) soon.

Stone just got moved up to Pre-K at his preschool in Plano called the Grove School. We are so excited for him to be moving up to the "big boy" class. We have lots of fun stuff planned this summer. Stone and I are going to start swim lessons and Pre-K Tee Ball soon. I will be sure to post pictures and blog about it!! Sometime around Stone's birthday in August we are going to take a trip to the coast or to the mountains with my family... we don't have the plans set in stone (haha) yet, but I will tell all about it when the times comes.

We are still having our "Family Nights" every Wednesday at Kathy and Chuck's house. Just this last Wednesday 6/1/11, Stone and CarolAnn actually played together!! It first started when Stone was jumping on the bed next to Jennifer (holding CarolAnn). She erupted with baby laughter and giggles the more he jumped next to her... Then Stone started cuddling with her and pretend playing with her, It was sooo adorable. I have included another post (Just click on "older posts" at the end of this one) with pictures, and video of CarolAnn and Stone playing, as well as family pictures from Paula's graduation!


So far this month, Stone got a big boy haircut from his Aunt Linda last week, and I am out for the summer from subbing as of yesterday 6/6/11! About two weeks ago, mom and I took Stone to the Fort Worth Zoo. We had a blast! The Parrot Paradise Pavilion was by far Stone's favorite. He chased the birds, tried to catch them and fed them, lol! Today we lounged by the pool and worked on our swimming. Stone is getting braver and braver in the water. I know by the end of August he's going to be a pro!




















Since the middle of May, things have been pretty low key for us. I will try my best to keep everyone updated and keep the blog up and running!

Much Love!!

Courtney, Travis, Stone & Morrison

1 comment:

  1. Im so proud of you for graduating! You are going to make an amazing teacher! Your invites are still hanging on my fridge! Sorry I never got around to sending you a gift! :( I am terrible!!! Forgive me!!!

    ReplyDelete