Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day is almost here!




This week has been a busy week for us! I have finals next week and Mother's Day as you know is Sunday. Travis and Stone gave me my Mother's Day gift early on Tuesday. They got me a beautiful purple Hydrangea bush. The flowers look exactly like the ones that Travis and I had on our wedding day, which made them extra special! We have also been doing a little gardening around our apartment. We have planted some herbs, lantana, and geraniums. As well as some Rose Moss that we have coming back up from last Summer. I found some baby safe tear free bubbles for Stone that he has had a ball with in the bathtub! Stone will be 21 months old on Wednesday the thirteenth of May. He weighs over 30 lbs now and has consistently been in the 95th percentile for his height. Needless to say our boy is growing like a weed! On Mother's Day we will be spending the day with Grandma Kathy (known to Stone as Grammer) and Grandma Lesli (Nanna). I will have lots of photos and plenty of stories from Sunday to share soon! Everyone have a blessed and Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. HI Courtney!
    This is Peggy--Samantha's Aunt!
    Welcome to the world of blogging LOL
    Although I haven't blogged in a while I should get back to it.
    I love the pictures of Stone,he's so expressive!
    I hope you have a very HAPPY Mother's Day and do please, take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got a blog!!! Now we can keep up with each other even more!! Stone looks precious! Love your hydrangeas! Hope you have a great mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope my response to your blog doesn't turn out to be a glob.Pictures looked great.Great uncle Micky and Tim can't wait to get stones first red rider bbgun.Already have his giant magnifying glass to burn ants. Hope you had a great mothers day with Chuck and hop-a-long. Tim

    ReplyDelete